Header Ads

Secrets of Golden Lake New Lifestyle Trends in Evolle


If you’re like me, you’ve had at least one nightmare where your motorcycle gets stolen. The closest encounter I’ve had was when my neighbour got his CBR stolen, while mine was parked less than 10 meters (30 feet) away.

MFW I heard what happened the next morning: The same evening I came back home at around 12am, and sat next to my motorcycle until it was daytime. I was that worked up. Anywho, I spent the next few days researching security measures, and common practices of thieves. I’m sharing the results with you in hopes of saving a few wheels out there.

 AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I DIDN’T HAVE A GARAGE, SO I HAD TO PARK IN FRONT OF MY BUILDING 

1. Say NO to gated-parking garages in apartment complexes. That’s the first place where thieves go “shopping”.
This is especially relevant in the US. The following high-risk places are: apartment complex parking spots parking garages detached garages at apartment complexes College “bike parking”

Shopping mall parking spots So where do I park? If you absolutely cannot park inside the house/garage, rent a self-storage unit near your home.
Make sure you invest in heavy duty locks — normal garage doors are easy to break into, as easy as stealing door codes are.
 If you live in the US, parking at home/home garage has additional benefits: in addition to theft, you can be charged with breaking and entering.

The charges get worse if the residents are at home, even worse if a child is present in the home, and worst if any of the tools they carry can be classified as weapons. TLDR, park in your garage and make some babies.

Không có nhận xét nào

Được tạo bởi Blogger.